Members Report: 09/03/16 (COMPLETE)

A few links that may interest you…

I once did a Racing TV Preview Show (I should find it on youtube) with Matt (the Value Rater) and he records some informative podcasts with guests. You can listen his latest one below….

Last night I went to a Cheltenham preview evening. I rather enjoyed it and my take is below. I think it is worth a read with a few insights that may get you thinking (well they did me!)…

The guys at Free Racing Tips are giving away a great free guide for Cheltenham. You can grab your copy at the link below..

***

TIPS

No Tips. Doesn’t look like there are any races that interest me again. I don’t mind these quiet days as it gives me more time to get thinking about next week!

***

MICRO SYSTEMS

March Trainers

3.10 Ling – Vimy Ridge (any odds) NR

Jumps Handicappers

3.50 Font – Beau Lake (20/1<) / Never Say Never (12/1<) Meeting Abandoned.

Other

K Lee Chasers: 4.20 Font: Mr Bachster (12/1<) As above

***

STATS/ANGLES OF INTEREST

Nothing catching my eye today.

***

That is all for today. A day of Cheltenham research ahead for me (+ some trends for Saturday) Good luck with anything you back.

• Paddy Brennan is 2/2 with Lydia Richards chasers,venetian lad is 16/1 with brennan on board a prolific course winner,one of only 2 in race proven on going

gerry 08/03/16 6:18 PM Reply

• Yes i saw that Paddy Brennan fist time jockey with that horse
      15:20 Fontwell Park

Pab 08/03/16 8:07 PM Reply

• Sorry Pab, I think Brennan won on him in May 2014 but that is the only time I can see that he has ridden him.

Mr T 08/03/16 8:52 PM Reply

• I like the Varian and Atzeni combo, 2.10 Lingfield, Sylvette at 8/1 each way.

I hear Blu Cavalier, 4.50 Fontwell, is going well at home for Alex Dunn, 7/2.

I am not at Fontwell tomorrow, working on getting ready for the Cheltenham marathon next week!

Martin Colwell 08/03/16 9:14 PM Reply

• Sylvette a very interesting case indeed. Backed a couple of times already, thinking the changes in trip and/or headgear would do it. Must win soon given how much they’re persisting with him

Ali 08/03/16 9:37 PM Reply

• in exchange 8.40 Kempton, Je Taime Encore may run well 9/2
    maybe will find somerhing with higher odds if not to tired
    but some odds needs to be created
    i belive in invisible hand of market
    i ve been in reapeating of Vernon theory.Finding value price
    and it really works if market is free

Pab 08/03/16 9:39 PM Reply

• I have disovered new nice pages for for flat http://www.horsetrainerdirectory.co.uk/
    owner i quite good in AW betting
    https://twitter.com/flatracing he is posting his tips every evening
    his free horses to follow on flat http://www.grouphorse.co.uk/

Pab 08/03/16 9:56 PM Reply

• Inspection at Fontwell and with heavy rain due all day would not be surprised to see a glut of non runners at Catterick too…..may be a day to start to ponder on Cheltenham..

Ian 09/03/16 7:53 AM Reply

• Fontwell off and Wincanton looking iffy for tomorrow too…

Ian 09/03/16 8:25 AM Reply

• quite like bloodsweatandtears in the 2.10 lingfield as an ew bet currently 20/1 bet365 got placed c/d form ad some decent speed ratings over c/d

antony church 09/03/16 8:46 AM Reply

• Racing Post podcast dealing with Cheltenham h’caps, worth a listen imho

Andy Silvers 09/03/16 9:09 AM Reply

• Cheers Andy, listening now. Cheltenham 24m of rain overnight, now soft… will def be holding off all bets now until Monday evening!

Josh Wright 09/03/16 9:20 AM Reply

• wise move and once again the ante post sheep are following the bookmaker traps off the cliff!

Ian 09/03/16 11:42 AM Reply

• Hi Josh, when will the Flat Trainer-Track Profiles be ready for sale? The NH Profiles as made lots of cash.

Terence King 09/03/16 10:28 AM Reply

• Hi Terence – Just after Aintree I think – or, if I pull my finger out post Cheltenham, then before Aintree. Glad you have been using it to good effect!

Josh Wright 09/03/16 10:34 AM Reply

• Thanks Josh…looking forward to buying it.

Terence King 10/03/16 8:28 AM Reply