Members Report: 13/13/15 (COMPLETE)

Well not for the first time a micro system bet,and the portfolio approach, rescued a poor ‘tipping’ day as Lily Waugh (8/1) got the job done for THE master trainer of handicap hurdlers. I don’t think there is any other trainer as consistent or profitable.

MICRO SYSTEMS

December Trainers

2.40 Carlisle – Mansonien Las (14/1<)

Jumps Handicappers

12.20 South – Smartmax (12/1<)

***

That is all for tomorrow. Good Luck with your bets and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

• McPherson runners have showed an interesting trend lately: massive improvements in handicaps (chase and hurdles) after a poor seasonal debut, resulting in a few winners and today a place, Achimota, from long odds.

Therefore, Bach To Before, 12.50 could be a worthy small e/w bet

Ali 12/12/15 6:45 PM Reply

• yes good spot – i have a micro system for him somewhere I will dig out – posted up here last year some time i think – had a quiet time but most of his recent winners have been qualifiers. He is certainly inform and they all appear to be running well, which sometimes makes form irrelevant. GL

Josh Wright 13/12/15 11:53 AM Reply

• Josh is it finally Mission Complete’s day today’s??? Southwell 12.50 backed from 9/1-6/1…. It would be a start for him just to complete the race but I’m ashamed to say that 8/1 each way has tempted me yet again!!!

Tony 13/12/15 10:44 AM Reply

• Ahh, well that is more of a back-able price and well, why not! Given I have just found out Stan Moore had a 6/1 winner last night for systems (one of those bets where I was way more hopeful than expectant but couldnt fully discount his chance – a funny old game turning over the 3/10 shot!) I will join you with a muggy interest!

Josh Wright 13/12/15 11:50 AM Reply

• An improvement Josh but maybe time to give up now?

Tony 13/12/15 1:07 PM Reply

• Kept doubting myself and thinking i was completely mad today but still placed the following bet
    Mission Complete 8/1
    Pineau Du Re 7/1
    Each way singles and double
    So great to see Pineau win and keep them men in white coats at bay for the time being!

tony 13/12/15 2:45 PM Reply